The infySEC student Ambassador Program recognizes hard-working , motivated and enthusiastic individuals by giving them the opportunity to represent infySEC on their university campus.infySEC Student Ambassadors are current students who act as a link between the University and the outside world. They use their own experiences to give people interested in University life an idea of what it is like to be associate oneself beyond the university life and gives a sneak peek into the world of industry at larger view.
Student Ambassadors play a vital support role such as:
- Leading & representing the college campus to the industry, and shoulder the responsibility of making this planet smarter!
- Sharing their experiences with students and motivating them to be part of the industry on various activities.
- Ready to don the mantle of an IT specialist and exhibit the gift of gab!
This program also provides the Student Ambassador with an excellent opportunity to gain valuable work experience and sharpen your skills such as communication, collaboration, team work and working with specialists in the field of Information Technology.At infySEC, we feel in today's collaborative environment, there needs to be a platform where like minds can come together on a common forum to discuss, debate, and exchange ideas on various tools and technologies.
What's in it for me?
- Get freebies from infySEC
- Develop valuable leadership, communication and project management skills.
- Start to grow your professional network.
- See your creativity, innovation and BIG ideas come to fruition on campus.
- Be an integral part of campus spirit, learning and information-sharing.
What about prerequisites?
- Second to final year student.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Involvement in campus life (extracurricular activities, student organizations).
- Passion for learning, creativity, innovation and information-sharing.
- One-year commitment, with a closely associated team of 6 members.
Sounds great ! How do I apply?
- Make sure to fill in the enquiry form, with subject "Student Ambassador"
- You will hear from infySEC for a casual interview
- Submit completed application form which you will recieve post the discussion and a copy of your CV.
- We will intimate you once shortlisted.