Certified SOC Analyst
SOC Analysts are the first responders to cyber-incidents, an essential ingredient in an ongoing effort to reduce risk. Anticipation, Detection, Reaction and Resilience are the 4 major strengths of a SOC analyst. Join infySEC’s Certified SOC Analyst program to understand that cybersecurity is more than just an IT topic.
Course Content:Security Operations and Management
Understanding Cyber Threats, IoCs, and Attack Methodology
Incidents, Events, and Logging
Incident Detection with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Enhanced Incident Detection with Threat Intelligence
Certified SOC Analyst Exam Details:
The CSA exam is designed to test and validate a candidate’s comprehensive understanding of the job tasks required as a SOC analyst. Thereby, validating their comprehensive understanding of a complete SOC workflow.
|Exam Title||Certified SOC Analyst|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Test Format||Multiple Choice|
- Live Instructor Led Online training
- Flexible access to Certified SOC Analyst online classes for 90 days
- Audio and Video conferencing feature
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each concept
- Certified SOC Analyst Accredited courseware from EC Council
- Certified SOC Analyst Attendance and Completion Certificates
- Exam Voucher
Duration: 9.30 A.M to 6.30 P.M
- SOC Analysts (Tier I and Tier II)
- Network and Security Administrators, Network and Security Engineers, Network Defense Analyst, Network Defense Technicians, Network Security Specialist, Network Security Operator, and any security professional handling network security operations
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Entry-level cybersecurity professionals
- Anyone who wants to become a SOC Analyst.
About the trainers:
Our professional trainers are extensively trained and certified in CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCSA, OCA, MCSA, RHCE, ITIL, ISO 20000, CISA, ISO 27001, CBCP and SANS GIAC.
Among the strengths that distinguish us in the global marketplace are:
- Focused in Research & Development and Information Security Training Programs.
- Rich and current knowledge on security risks, threat and vulnerabilities affecting contemporary enterprises.
- Unwavering focus on developing better ways to manage and mitigate security risks with innovative tools, technologies, processes and practices.
Our industry expertise extends over Banking-Finance-Insurance, IT and Consulting, Telecommunications, Research & Development and Government. Our solutions encompass security assurance, compliance, governance, monitoring and management services.