WHAT IF ?
- Your Road Traffic and Air Traffic control systems are controlled by some cyber attackers online ?
- The World War 3 is completely of cyber attacks than nuclear attacks ?
- Dams and reservoir control systems are cracked into by cyber terrorists ?
- Electronic Voting machines are tampered by attackers remotely ?
- One morning you wake up and notice all the money from your bank account has gone disappeared ?
- A copy of all your emails and confidential data is with your competitor ?
- Somebody cracked into your computer, and started controlling your mouse pointer and the keyboard ?
ARE YOU SHOCKED ?
Then this is the workshop YOU HAVE TO BE .Ever wished to see yourself as a JAMES BOND in REAL LIFE. Be Prepared for a JAW DROPPING , ENTERTAINING and EDUCATIVE learning experience.This is a great networking opportunity for the security enthusiasts and ethical hackers across the country with intense knowledge sharing sessions, LIVE demonstrations, hands on experience on the latest tools, Capture-the-Flag Competition and technologies that enables you to discover and contribute to make the world a SECURE place to live in. And Truth well said , "The best part in ones life is DOING what people say you CANNOT DO" - Join us on a Magical Session of Computer Hacking.
- Should know to use Web Browsers
- Basic HTML familiarity
- Basic networking will be helpful
Benefits of this workshop:
- Ethical Hacking techniques and countermeasures directly from experienced Ethical Hackers.
- Learn not just to use tools but create such tools.
- LIVE DEMOS for necessary topics like never before.
- Hands on Practical Sessions with a Game-Like environment with a story board.
- Ethical Hacking Toolkit (Includes over 2700+ tools preloaded for Windows and linux).
- Attractive prizes every 1 hour.
- Industry recogonized Certificate from infySEC.
Highlights of this workshop :
- infySEC is the first Information Security Services company in India to include live Hands-On CTF session in ethical hacking workshops.
- CTF is its first kind of event with Hands on Practical Sessions in a Game-Like environment with a story board.
- Actual LIVE Scores of other participants along with your scores are computed automatically on the fly.
- “Capture the Flag” concept is a security hacking game specially designed for ethical hackers and security professionals from the attendees to mock the attackers and crackers in the security battlefield LIVE.
Wow ! What will I Learn:
The content for the workshops are regularly revised to ensure that it remains relevant and reflects the latest thinking in par with the scenario of current technology , Also the contents are designed to not only induce interest for students to explore technology but also helps them to get equipped themselves in their placement programs.
Who Should Attend :
- Site Administrators
- Systems Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Wireless Administrators
- Blackberry Administrators
- Webhosting Server Administrators
- Web Developers and Designers
- Research Analysts
- IT professionals
- Law professionas
- Finance Sector Professionals
- Banking Professionals
- Institution Professors & faculties
- Anyone who are anxious about the network infrastructure and data integrity
- Anyone who is seeking a break through Career into information security
All our consultants are senior professional with tremendous exposure to Information Security and Governance Risk & Compliance. With over a decade of experience in training & consulting, they help bring a lot of practical and industry relevant examples with case studies to the classroom which improves the overall learning experience. Our professional hold industry acclaimed accreditation such as : CEC , CEH , M.S , CISSP, CHFI, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 LI / LA, CCNP, CWNA , MCSE & ITIL.
( 8 Hours / Day)
||1000 Rs Per participant
Day 1 Topics:
- What is Hacking & Ethical Hacking? - Where is IT heading Us? - Google Hacking - Trojans, Viruses and Worms - Cryptography - Web Application Hacking
Day 2 Topics:
- Web Server Hacking - Mobile and Wireless Hacking - NexGen Attacks - Credit Card Hacks - Countermeasures and Case Studies - Hacking as a CAREER
Loyola College of Education,
Landmark : Near FootBall ground , opposite to LIBA Block.
28th and 29th April,2012
10:00 AM to 5:45 PM
Workshop Registration :
Visit : http://www.infysec.com/training/workshops
Contact : 044 - 42 6111 42,43 / 9789890808